When Jeremy was two and Jesse was a baby, I decided to make an activity book using a Vogue pattern. I finished 6 of the pages before life got too busy and I never finished it. After Angstrom was born, Jesse told me that Aurora's mother had made the same activity book and requested me to make one for Angstrom. I actually found the box with all the pattern pieces, directions, and fabric! I worked on it daily for at least 2 weeks and finished it up in time to take to Pittsburgh last week. I definitely realized why the original book never got finished!
My next project is to complete the last 4 pages of the original book so Maggie will have a complete one. Then I can wait a few months before starting one for Adeline.
(This post filed by CL.)